- 1+ Acre Wooded homesites
- Landscape/Foundation plantings grading and seeding of all cleared areas.
- Poured concrete foundations
- Exterior walls: 2’ x 6’
- 3/4 tongue & grooved plywood sub-floors, glued & screw nailed.
- Designer coordinated vinyl siding, trim and shutters.
- 30 year architectural roof shingles.
- Elegant insulated front entry door with sidelites.
- Color coordinated seamless gutters & leaders.
- Concrete walkway to front entrance.
- Paved driveway.
- 8’ x 8’ wood deck or concrete patio, per elevation.
Comfort & Design:
- Spacious 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Fireplace with elegant surround in family room.
- Raised panel interior colonial doors.
- Custom crafted stairs with oak treads, railings & spindles.
- Dramatic Palladian windows & volume ceilings, per plan.
- Elegant crown molding in living room.
- Ventilated closet shelving throughout.
- 2 car side entry garage with insulated doors.
- Sheet rock ceilings & walls in garage.
- Interior walls and Ceilings to be finished with one prime coat & one finished coat of white paint.
Kitchen & Breakfast:
- Separate eat in breakfast room.
- Designers 42” wood cabinets.
- Color coordinated granite counters.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Self clean range spacemaker micro hood & potscrubber dishwasher.
Master Bath & Bedrooms:
- Designer wood or European vanities with mirror.
- Color coordinated laminated tops.
- Color coordinated ceramic tile, bath floors & wet walls.
- Oversized soaking tub in master bath.
- Tub with ceramic tile surround in main bath.
- Pedestal sink in powder room.
- All white bath fixtures.
- Hardwood flooring in entry foyer & Dining room.
- Ceramic tile or hardwood floors in Kitchen, Breakfast area & Laundry.
- Wall to wall carpet in living room, family room, study, all bedrooms & hallways.
Plumbing and Heating:
- Multi zone heating & central air.
- Energy efficient 50 gallon hot water heater.
- Energy efficient day-night thermostats.
- Copper water pipes.
- Recessed washer dryer hookups.
- 2 frost free exterior hose bibs.
- 200 amp electric service.
- 2 outside GFI electric outlets.
- Prewired phone & cable outlets.
Energy savings & safety features:
- Energy efficient vinyl clad wood windows & patio door.
- Tuff & Dry acrylic polymer foundation water proofing.
- Tyvek house wrap.
- Radon venting & French drains under basement slab.
- High efficiency R-19 walls/basement ceiling & R-30 in attic ceiling.
- UL approved smoke detectors per code.
- Copper wiring.
- Belgian block curbing
- Well & septic.
- Underground utilities.
- Natural Gas.
From New Jersey:Garden State Parkway North to exit 163 to route 17 North. Route 17 North to the New York state Thruway. I-87 N to Exit 16 to route 17 West. (Towards Middletown, NY] to exit 126. Make a right at the top of the ramp. Continue to traffic light; make a left onto route 17 M. At 2nd traffic light [Owens & Murphy restaurant is on the right] make left onto Arcadia Road. Hills at Goshen is 1/2 mile on the left.
OR: 1-28 North to NY State Thruway I-87 North. Continue as above.
From Westchester and Rockland:
NY State Thruway North I-87 towards Albany/Tappan Zee Bridge. At exit 16 merge onto route 17 W to exit 126. Follow directions New Jersey as above.
George Washington Bridge to I-80. West to Garden State Parkway North. Follow directions from New Jersey as above.———-SOLD OUT—————